Infrared Composite Heating & Curing Ovens
Ceramicx are leaders in the custom-design and build of industrial infrared composite ovens and a range of heat applications for the composite curing and thermoforming industries. With bespoke design and configuration to suit clients’ specific processes and requirements, complete accuracy and precision control are delivered every time.
Appropriate for many composite forming and curing processes, a custom-designed composite oven can be developed to meet your own specifications and integration requirements. Eliminating slow and expensive autoclaves and focusing on OOA composites, as well as offering solutions for in-line vacuum forming and specialist composite thermoforming processes, Ceramicx has developed a range of composite curing machines to address all these needs.
Built for superior durability and reliability, a Ceramicx infrared composite oven will give you a complete and specialist composite heating solution. All infrared and system parameters are adjusted for optimum energy efficiency, precision temperature control, and even heat distribution through the thickness of material, a key area where we’ve completed extensive research and development.
Every infrared composite curing oven by Ceramicx is custom-designed around the customer’s own processes and requirements with features to match. Assembled around a structural stainless steel framework with temperature, system, and custom safety measures built in.
Ceramicx has also undertaken extensive research to ensure the most efficient processing is possible, delivering energy exactly when and where it is needed. Our research has even optimised vacuum bagging arrangements for maximum efficiency.
Using Ceramicx CE approved, industry-standard infrared ceramic or quartz heating elements and polished aluminium reflectors, the integrated system controllers give you uniform heat distribution and precision temperature control.
Industrial Infrared Composite Ovens
Carbon Fiber Heating System For AerospaceRead more
As an independent, national centre for the world-class design and manufacture of composites, our client’s testing production capabilities were already meeting multi-sector demands.
Composite Pre-Heat OvenRead more
A UK based company specialising in the coating and laminating of complex textiles, and cutting of carbon composite materials, had issues with processing their materials which due to their nature needed very accurate control.
Long Wave Composite Curing OvenRead more
Ceramicx developed a composite curing oven, which was embedded in a robotic press cell for a variety of composite systems.
Bespoke manufacture, design and build
- Mounting brackets and wheels for easy lifting and moving
- Extra structural protection and features for easy shipping and partial re-assembly
- Specialist insulation, steel meshing, rotary wheels, and viewing windows
- Removable, perforated steel backing for access
- Multiple doors for easy access to heat chamber
- Custom safety features for your process needs together with emergency stop
- Bespoke electrical junction boxes positioning
- Full range of spare parts
Bespoke heating system and controls
- Material testing for your process
- Ceramic or Quartz elements or Quartz Halogen or Quartz Tungsten tube heaters to suit
- Modified Fast IR and Modular IRs
- Upper, lower, and vertical heating panel systems with adjustable height
- Bespoke shape curing systems for complex product curvature
- Pre-heating stations integrated with robotic handling
- Custom heater geometry and multi-zoning with concentration of heat direction
- Custom distance and heater array
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Complete individual custom programme control or modular system
- Element failure detection option
- Precision heating tolerance in °C/ºF
Designing Your Solution
Whatever configuration you require for your composite heating system, our specialist heat engineers will custom design and build a complete and bespoke infrared heating system to your specifications. Our full ‘Project Completion’ approach gives you a comprehensive end to end service that keeps you updated through every stage of the process.
After your initial enquiry and our detailed proposal, and prior to the heating system design, we’ll investigate which type of infrared element is right for your process. We can also provide detailed photos of progress if required – from analysing and researching your material and R&D, functional design specification (FDS) and 3D CAD/CAM design, to product testing and final manufacture.
This is your system, designed and built by us to your specifications and we undertake detailed and thorough system testing at every stage. Our ceramic and quartz infrared heating elements have detailed end of line test results and performance data to confirm correct operation.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
At Ceramicx, we have the in-house capabilities to build custom industrial infrared ovens and heating solutions to almost any design and specification. Whatever your requirements, we’ll give you the clarity and advice you need to design and build a high quality, infrared heating solution that meets your needs.
Call our technical team today on +353 28 37510 or email on [email protected]. We’ll be more than happy to discuss potential solutions and answer all your questions so you can make an informed decision.