Infrared Annealing Ovens
Industrial infrared annealing ovens are an essential application process in the manufacturing of individual component parts. Used specifically as a heat treatment to remove internal stresses, materials including glass, polymers, and metals can be hardened and strengthened to withstand shock and pressure.
Taking your processes and configuration needs into account, our specialist engineers can custom-design and build a conveyor or chamber-style oven for you. Matching your requirements in full, infrared technology and programmable controllers will give you the precision control you need.
Manufacturing a wide range of industrial infrared annealing and stress relief ovens, Ceramicx offers heat solutions for any application. With technical knowledge and experience, we work with your process and configuration requirements to design and purpose-build industrial conveyor or chamber-style infrared annealing ovens for a range of industries.
Using industry standard heating elements to remove internal stresses on your chosen materials, a Ceramicx-built annealing oven gives you the speed, efficiency, and precision temperature control you need.
With a stainless steel framework that includes multiple doors and removable panels for easy access to infrared heat chambers, your annealing oven can be fully custom-designed to meet your needs. Manufactured by our engineering team, infrared annealing ovens can be standalone or incorporated into existing machinery, giving you the production flexibility you need with bespoke features and remote monitoring.
And using test optimised, industry-standard infrared ceramic or quartz heating elements, fast and energy-efficient heat processing times are guaranteed. And a complete custom control or plug and play system allows the oven to strengthen individual component parts that withstand shock and pressure with precision temperature accuracy.
Any bespoke-designed annealing oven will give you the successful combination of low maintenance and running costs with increased productivity and processing times for a complete infrared heating and control solution, that includes:
Bespoke manufacture, design and build
- Mounting brackets and wheels for easy lifting and moving
- Extra structural protection and features for easy shipping and partial re-assembly
- Specialist insulation, steel meshing, rotary wheels, and viewing windows
- Multiple doors for easy access to heat chamber
- Custom safety features for your process needs together with emergency stop
- Bespoke electrical junction boxes positioning
- Custom venting or extraction systems
- Full range of spare parts
Bespoke heating system and controls
- Material testing for your process
- Quartz elements or Quartz Halogen or Quartz Tungsten or Ceramic tube heaters to suit
- Modified Fast IR and Modular IRs
- Upper, lower, and vertical heating panel systems with adjustable height
- Custom heater geometry and multi-zoning with concentration of heat direction
- Custom distance and heater array
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Complete individual custom programme control or modular system
- Element failure detection option
- Precision heating tolerance in °C/ºF
Whatever configuration you require for your annealing oven or heating system, our specialist heat engineers will custom design and build a complete and bespoke infrared heating system to your specifications. Our full ‘Project Completion’ approach gives you a comprehensive end to end service that keeps you updated through every stage of the process.
After your initial enquiry and our detailed proposal, we can provide detailed photos of progress if required – from materials testing and R&D to the functional design specification (FDS) and 3D CAD/CAM design, to product testing and final manufacture.
This is your system, designed and built by us to your specifications and we undertake detailed and thorough system testing at every stage. Our ceramic and quartz infrared heating elements have detailed end of line test results and performance data to confirm correct operation.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
At Ceramicx, we have the in-house capabilities to build custom industrial infrared ovens and heating solutions to almost any design and specification. Whatever your requirements, we’ll give you the clarity and advice you need to design and build a high quality, infrared heating solution that meets your needs.
Call our technical team today on +353 28 37510 or email on [email protected]. We’ll be more than happy to discuss potential solutions and answer all your questions so you can make an informed decision.